понедельник, 16 января 2012 г.

I'M IN MOSKOW)))

Hi everybody,
Now I'm visiting my mother in Moscow. It's a great city.To my mind life here is crazy in a way.Everybody's moving all the time.That's why I like this city so much.
Of course I enjoy walking round the city.
I've already visited the trendiest nightlife areas: Arbat, Kitai Gorod and the Garden Ring.
 Every day  I play with my nephew.He is 4.And he is so funny.
And of course the whole nights I talk to my mother.By the wayI haven't seen her for 4 months.So we have a lot to speak about.

6 комментариев:

  1. It's very cool to visit such a city, which can give you a lot of facilities, and of course, I'm glad for U, that you finally saw your mother))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I believe its great to visit such an outstanding city)I think there are many attractions,which worth seeing))Life is always in full swing in such great cities))Id like to visit it))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. ohhh,I am so happy for you and I think its a great chance to see such a beatiful town)))And I understand how difficult it was for you to go back to Krivoj Rog..(((
    To tell you the truth,I envy you little)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I also want to visit it)) Rush hours, a lot of opportunities,
    places of interest. It's a wonderful feeling=)))

    ОтветитьУдалить