People lie everyday.
The simple answer: it’s easy. Of course many people can say that they lie
when they are afraid of what would happen if they told the truth; or if they
want to avoid punishment, to win favor with friends or to gain control, to protect feelings of
their relatives, to avoid anger or a fear of reduction
in social status; and, in some cases, to enhance one's social status. Some
people lie to achieve recognition, such as in the case of reporters filing not
factually true articles. One need only to observe the politics of today to
realize that lying is used to gain an advantage over an opponent!
Why do you lie?
Of course everyone lies more or less..Nevertheless I consider myself as a straightforward person,Im not an exception and I lie too)So,sometimes I lie parents,when I I wont disturb them I dont always tell them about my problems..
ОтветитьУдалитьI think that I can lie in the cases when I also don't want to talk about my problems or so on!)
ОтветитьУдалитьGirls,I am just like you =)And I want to get rid of it very much.
ОтветитьУдалитьas for me...people lie only when they don't want to show their problems!!
ОтветитьУдалитьSometimes I can lie if I want to keep my or somebody secret or if I dont want to hurt someone...
ОтветитьУдалить