четверг, 1 марта 2012 г.
Our first school day)))
Yesterday we became more closer to our adult life. The day at school was hard, most of all emotional,but very interesting. I must confess that I'm very glad that I've got to the second class. The Children are very nice and clever,and of course activ. Yesterday I also had an oppurtunity to show my teacher skills.and to tell you the truth I enjoyed it, no matter that I was scared!now I understand that teaching is very hard work and teachers are special people(because every child is unique,and they can find a right way to everyone).Moreover I understand that we all must work hard and learn a lot in order to become a good teacher!
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Today at the lesson of English , I understood that teaching is not for me , but I'm not upset)))
ОтветитьУдалитьto tell you the truth,i think you will be a good teacher,and i could observe this at our last lesson at school)))and in our future i want that you will teach my child or children)))
ОтветитьУдалитьI agree,that it is very interesting to watch children,but if i have an opportunity not to become a teacher I will be glad,because I think it would be boring and stressful for me..But U like it and its great))I think U will become a good teacher.))U have all inclinations for it))
ОтветитьУдалить